Sunday, April 11, 2010

Orientation Handbook.

So the other day I received my Study Abroad Orientation Handbook.  It was about an inch thick, with THREE pages, in blue, that pertained to my specific program. The rest was a diatribe by St. Olaf on safe, and appropriate behavior, they are ALLLL about being appropriate...
Right now, I have only started one thing. I chose a proxy! Haley filled it out with me the first day I got my form. I think she is PERFECT to handle the little 'chores' involved, since she is suuuper organized but also quite laidback. And I can trust her to the ends of the earth.
The other day I talked to PMcD about rooming, alllll by myself, and she was really nice and helpful. Now I can move into our pod when I get back! Also, today we meet with our new roommates Kathryn and Anna who are a great fit, and Kathryn agreed to hack out some Russian with me when I get back! :) An ally is good when you are in a group of the craaziest and best girls on the planet.
I'm still deciding whether or not I will travel to Prague after my program, but as for now I know a little bit more about it! (Like they have a LENTA which is the Russian version of Sam's Club, for some reason I am super excited about this!!)
Chmok chmok,
Taan Taan

No comments:

Post a Comment